coating thickness gauge can non-destructively measure the thickness of the non-magnetic coating on the magnetic metal substrate and the thickness of the non-conductive coating on the non-magnetic metal substrate. Guoou coating thickness gauge has the characteristics of small measurement error, high reliability, good stability, and easy operation. It is an indispensable testing instrument for controlling and ensuring product quality. It is widely used in manufacturing, metal processing, and chemical industries. Industrial, commodity inspection and other testing fields.
Precautions for using Guoou coating thickness gauge:
1. Do not use inferior batteries to avoid leakage and corrosion of the main board (Nanfu alkaline batteries are recommended). If you find any leakage of battery using inferior battery, you should send it for repair immediately at this time. If it is too late, it will corrode the motherboard and discard it directly. If the thickness gauge is not used for a long time, take out the battery;
2. When using the coating thickness gauge to measure, the probe should be placed vertically and steadily, the strength should not be too strong, and the speed should not be very fast. When testing, the probe must not be scratched on the surface to be measured, which will It is very easy to damage the probe of the coating thickness gauge;
4. It is very important that the measurement cannot be performed when the coating is not dry. Many customers often perform measurement when the coating is not dry, which causes the probe to stick to the paint, and then clean it with banana water or xylene. Use it after the paint is off. If you do this, the most serious situation is that the thickness gauge probe is directly scrapped. Even if it is not scrapped, the sensitivity of the probe will be greatly reduced, and the service life of the probe will be reduced at the same time;
5. Can not measure directly when the coating temperature is too high, otherwise it will directly burn the probe and damage the probe of the coating thickness gauge.
6､The probe of the coating thickness gauge is a vulnerable part. It needs to be handled with care and clean after use. When the frequency of use is high, the probe is easy to wear and can be recalibrated to restore normal detection.
7. Pay attention to the cleaning and maintenance of the film thickness test piece and the substrate. If the substrate is dirty, it must be cleaned, otherwise the instrument cannot be calibrated.
8､When measuring the coating thickness on the rough surface of the workpiece, measure the flat place as much as possible, otherwise the measurement accuracy and repeatability will be directly affected by the roughness of the workpiece.
9､When measuring curved workpieces, the anti-skid opening on the coating thickness gauge probe is riding on the workpiece to avoid sliding and causing human error. At the same time, if the diameter of the workpiece is too small, a two-point calibration must be done on the base material of the curved workpiece Take the measurement again.
10. The storage and measurement of the coating thickness gauge should be kept away from magnetic interference. When not in use, the thickness gauge should be returned to the instrument box and the battery should be taken out, and stored in a clean, dry and ventilated place.