Galvanized layer thickness gauge GTS820F coating thickness gauge is a non-destructive testing galvanized layer thickness gauge that is professionally used for the thickness detection of electro-galvanized or hot-dip galvanizing on the surface of steel structures. It can measure the galvanized layer at the same time. It can also measure the chrome-plated layer, copper layer, paint powder spraying layer, etc. on the surface of steel structures. It is a star product developed and produced by Guangzhou Goou Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
For the functions and characteristics of the galvanized layer thickness gauge, please see: Function introduction of the GTS820F coating thickness gauge
The following introduces the precautions of the galvanized layer thickness gauge:
1. Before detecting the galvanized layer, check and calibrate the instrument to measure whether the iron matrix and the film thickness are accurate, and the ordinary workpiece can be directly measured.
2. If the workpiece to be tested is thin: such as galvanized tape, the base material is too thin, please do the zero calibration on the non-galvanized sheet and the two-point calibration of the test diaphragm before testing, be sure to ensure the base The zero position of the material is consistent, and then the measurement is performed.
3. If the workpiece to be measured is curved and very small, it is also necessary to perform two-point calibration on the small curved workpiece without galvanized layer before measuring. When measuring, you need to pay attention to non-slip, the GTS820F galvanized layer thickness gauge There is a non-slip port on the probe, and the thickness of the galvanized layer can be accurately measured by stabilizing it on the surface of the workpiece.
4. For direct measurement, the thickness of the galvanized layer can be measured by vertically stabilizing the probe of the galvanized layer thickness gauge on the surface of the galvanized layer.
5. The GTS820F galvanized layer thickness gauge can measure the thickness of the galvanized layer above 5um. If the thickness of the coating is too thin, the accuracy of the instrument's detection cannot be ensured.